Monday, January 28, 2013

Oath Of Enlistment (Air Force)


The Oath of Enlistment 


"I,(Name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Every servicemember must swear the enlistment Oath. The Oath is something that every servicemember must promise and adhere to for his/her entire military career. This will be the final thing you do at MEPS.
After you have gone through the entire MEPS process and have had a final interview and fingerprints done, you will swear the Oath of Enlistment. From here you are on your way to Basic Military Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment